Sunday, June 14, 2009

WEDDING

13 June 2009

went to my friend buffet

chatting

discussing about tomorrow plan

see the bridal photos

nice

went back at 1.30am

go my darling house

slept at 2.30am



14 June 2009

the war day's

can't slept

wake up at 5.30am


then went to bath at 6.30am

go to the friend's house at 8.15 am

to prepare some special "JUICE'

for the groom & his friends

prepared some games

9.30 am the groom reach there

then they are sitting outside the house

relaxing the with food

gosh


wasting the time

then the game

really unfortunately

we just play one of the game

because my darling open the bride's door

when some of the "brother" knock the door

& those stupid fellows started to push the door

finally & of course

we have lose

bcos some of the guys are really "big size"

but we are going to blame my friends

cos they hurt my friend too


went to the groom's house

the house external i quite good

but inside

haha

like 2 , 3 thing

all mix together

I know how the owner can think of this

went to the dinner at 2pm

but the dishes start at 3pm

total = 9 dishes in 1 & 1/2 hour

can u imagine how fast is it


is really a tiring day

but feel happy with my friends

really like a gathering for us





About those "BROTHERS"

really useless

call us to carry the bride's things

not gentlemen at all

some more didn't bring brain come out

didn't think before they say something

really hate them

hope that I wont see them again

I dunno why got this kind of guy in this world













1 comment: