Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CRY

why people like to cry ??
to express their feeling ??
yah ...maybe
I like to cry when I have pressure
for sure
I will cry also when I was sad
but now
I little bit hate myself
why am I so weak ??
just a small matters
WHY ??
must you cry ??
yah...
I really like to cry
when I fail my exam
when I had fight with other people
when think of someone that I miss
when saw something that make me touched
when try to forget something
I will choose to
CRY
even though
this is not a good idea
but I think this really help
because
I like to think of many things
many possibilities
what if I do like this
what if I do like that
maybe wouldn't end like that
so
from now on
I want to control myself
not to do so...
I want to be tough
Myndy Wong
is a tough girl !!!
YEAH
(hope I can do it )

No comments:

Post a Comment