Friday, July 24, 2009

30 HOURS !!!!

I had never sleep for 30 hours
means a day & 6 hours
feel crazy
yesterday was watching a drama
"Rosy Business"
nice
just cant stop after watching it
until 4pm only I felt tired
& I think I will sleep until the next day
but
unfortunately
when 8pm
someone
went to my room
switch on my light
&
start searching for something
don't worry
not thief
is my small brother
searching for his toy
Finally
I was awake
then take my dinner
copy my notes
sign in MSN
when chatting with one of my friend
we chat about my grandma
when he asked
"how was your grandma ?"
I answered
"she become more weak than before"
He say
"Don't worry ..she will be ok"
then I say
"Actually I hope that she can 'go' faster
at least she no need to suffer
kidney failure
are very suffering "
I think not only me feel that
others too...
if you saw her
just sleeping there
cant move
when you massage her
she will scream
because of the pain
I am sure that your tears
will started to drop
if you saw that
but
we cant cry in front of her
we don't want to let her saw
that
because of her we
feel sad
feel pain
feel useless
we cant help her !!!
GOD
please help her
she is a just a woman
&
she is 77 years old
please don't suffer her anymore
let her go
in peace

No comments:

Post a Comment